It’s that time folks, to wrack your brain for what the dickens you can fill that pretty little sock up with. Oh no, wait, Ive done all the think work for you! That’s right, no need to scratch that purdee lil’ head of yours, especially given the fact that there are only four more days till Christmas! (Dont fee bad, I still havent gone christmas shopping yet) But at least my stocking stuffers are sorted! I love this stuff man! What’s more is that this year, I’ve added BABY stocking stuffers to the list!
That’s right!Our little Yuriko-Mae has brought with her the realisation that we are short of one Christmas stocking this year. And whilst I know Whiskey, our dog, absolutely adores Yuriko-Mae, I don’t think she’s ready to give up her stocking just yet. And more than that, I had to really get creative about what goes inside there. Spoiler alert: You’re gonna love it! Why? Because firstly, it’s not an overwhelming list, and secondly because it’s from good quality stores! (Its right after the kids selection)
So if you’re looking for ideas for what you can pop into those stockings for kids and teeny-tiny babies, you’ve come to the right place. (It’s adults that Im still trying to master – but Im working on it!Watch this space!) Here you go:
Kids stocking stuffers
1. Crazi Erazi- Seen my video on it yet? These are super-cute and functional. Not just a pretty face, yo! My big girl, who’s going to grade 1 next year, is gonna love these tiny versions of erasers.
2. Funky shaped Bath Sponges – These super cute and bright and cheery sponges are from Diskem and are sure to add some fun accessories to bathtime. And at , they’re very well priced!
3. Barbie Makeup – One too many YouTube videos has my daughters wanting to do all sorts of their DIY videos. And the face-paint and make-up tutorials are definitely one of them. So, to keep them out of my make up bag, these cute little kits do the trick just fine, and always go down well. Hamleys has great quality ones.
4. Play Lab Playdough – My kids, especially Parker-Grace is nuts about playdough. And this one is perfect! Non-toxic, edible playdough – because you know it’s goin in their mouths at one point or the other! Get your bag of pretty colours at your closest Kids Emporium, or shop online.
5. Cotton On’s Colour-in PJ’s – How flipping cute are these? Jammies are our love language in this home. Like, for us, nothing beats a lazy day at home in our jam-jams. And kids love colouring in. So, put them together, and you’ll have one super happy kid.
6. Wand Bubbles – My kid will abandon everything – except maybe cake – for bubbles. Bubbles are happiness in solid(ish) form,and will always be enjoyed.
7.Ben & Charley’s Game Reserve Colouring book – Roadtripping this summer holidays? Then this little stuffer will have you and your kids smiling all the way. The kids because of this travel-convenient and gorgeous colouring book, and you, because, “silence is bliss” – especially on long hauls. 😉 Kids Emporium stocks these!
8. Personalized journals- I was once gifted with a lovely personalised journal. Which I was extremely chuffed with, for I thought, FINALLY i had a notebook to myself. Aka wont be overrun with random kiddy scribbles, sketches and yet another outline of their hand. But alas, it seemed that the personalised aspect of it made it that much more attractive. So this year, given my kids’ obsession, and inspired by my IG friend, Laura, Typo’s personalised journals are making their way into my girls’ stockings. Just pop in store to ask about it.
Tiny Baby Stocking Stuffers:
1. Douglas Baby’s Sheep Teether Blankie- This sweet little sheepie has a great teething ring that gentle on baby’s gums, and also doubles as a sleep or comfort blankie, thats easy to travel with and easy for baby to hold. Find it at Kids Emporium!
2.Douglas Baby’s Sheep rattle – This lovely little rattle is so soft and light enough for baby to enjoy without smacking herself out cold.
3.Douglas Baby’s Sheep Book –Guys, in this house, we have readers. Like there is real and true love of reading in both our bigger girls. And I think its because we do our best to “raise readers”. How does one do that? Well, Im not one hundred percent sure, but I think that introducing it to them as early as possible with great love and joy does wonders. And this little book, with it’s soft covers, and textural facets make for the perfect introductory book. Kids Emporium stock this sweet little stuffer!
4. Biscuit Chewlery – Because it’s Oreo-esque. And if you had any idea about my cookie addiction, you’d understand that this is a must. Plus the name is so darn cute! Get yours from Rose & Vickory.
5. Sophie Christmas pack – Or if you’re feeling particularly indulgent – nothing wrong with marking baby’s first christmas with a special stocking stuffer – there’s always Sophie. No introduction needed. This time she comes with something extra special and christmassy. Kids Emporium, always the stocker of stylish goods, has this on their racks too.
6. Lily ‘n Jack Snuggle Bunny – Every babums needs a snuggle buddy, and these super soft bunnies, with their satin ears – perfect for little fingers to play with while they fall asleep – make for the perfect sleep companion. Kids Emporium online has a great selection for you to choose just the right one for your lil one.
7. Douglas Baby’s Plumpie Musicals – This gorgeous, soft as a marshmellow little lamb makes for the perfect cuddler, while soothing your baby with Brahms Lullaby. Seriously, even my big girls want in on this lil guy. This cutie can be found at Kids Emporium.
And there you have it,cute as a button and fun stuffers that wont disappoint. It’s not to late to go grab em now!
In fact, if you head on over to Kids Emporium’s Instragram right now, they’re doing a fab giveaway today with a few of these goodies in it! And, pssssst….Im taking over their IG account for the day, so pop around, come join the fun and show some love. 🙂
Only four more days…for me to get my butt into gear and get cracking on that shopping already! Eeeek! X